26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgrace of a professional, shouldn’t be anything other than a Carabao player and a bench warmer and get him sold asap.
Massively off form and should be no where near the team really - but disgrace of a professional? I think that's a bit ott mate

I’m not backing him but I didn’t see any trying to take the ball off him
Agree , our team is full of leaders strange not one of them insisted on taking the kick , think of the team first and not upsetting Mahrez , not certain if Phil was still on the pitch but i am surprised he doesnt step up he is such a good striker of the ball and takes a lot of set plays corner/free kicks etc.

Mahrez grabs the ball when its a pen, and keep doing so even as they miss and miss again. Becomes selfish at a certain point and not putting the team first.

Sterling used to do this as well lol, had to be pushed away sometimes.

Disgrace of a professional, shouldn’t be anything other than a Carabao player and a bench warmer and get him sold asap.
A bit strong mate , can understand the frustration but Mahrez has been a decent signing and scored plenty of big goals in big games , he has been shocking this season and can understand your annoyance. But unprofessional ? Absolutely not Pep would have bombed him out a long time ago if he wasnt professional in his conduct and attitude.

Agree , our team is full of leaders strange not one of them insisted on taking the kick , think of the team first and not upsetting Mahrez , not certain if Phil was still on the pitch but i am surprised he doesnt step up he is such a good striker of the ball and takes a lot of set plays corner/free kicks etc.
There wasn’t really anything wrong with Mahrez striking of the ball for the pen, it’s just where he puts it, nice height for the keeper and nowhere near the side netting

There wasn’t really anything wrong with Mahrez striking of the ball for the pen, it’s just where he puts it, nice height for the keeper and nowhere near the side netting
Remember him taking penalties for Leicester and he used to nail them , his pen tonight was hit and hope instead of placing it , doubtful we will ever see him take another one for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.