26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebration-celebrate.gif

Remember him taking penalties for Leicester and he used to nail them , his pen tonight was hit and hope instead of placing it , doubtful we will ever see him take another one for us.
He scored 9 and missed 4 for Leicester. About the same 1/3 ratio as he has for us.

Feel bad for him. He definitely tried much more. He is the one who created the penalty. However it’s time to hit the bench for now. I don’t know why he is such a big bottler. It’s a mental thing clearly.

I cannot understand someone who has that much skill and uses 1% of it. Infuriating.

Looks low in confidence and has lost a half yard of pace. (Was never quick so this is a concern.) Let’s hope we can get the good version of Mahrez back soon.

I accept that our wide men are clearly instructed to keep the ball and it affects them all to a certain degree. That being said, Mahrez takes it to a whole other level. He is ultra-passive.
Quite simply how the fuck has he been getting so many starts lately? He's been awful. It was starting to look like Grealish Haaland Foden left to right was the best option. SMH

Quite simply how the fuck has he been getting so many starts lately? He's been awful. It was starting to look like Grealish Haaland Foden left to right was the best option. SMH
With you on this, after the Derby I thought we might only see him every now and then in the cups and occasional league games but he has played way too much since at the expense of Grealish, penalties aside he offers nothing currently and sooner or later it’ll turn sour with fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.