27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im on the fence with Nunes. If Bernado goes I could see him filling that role, playing both centrally and as a possession retainer out wide.

Its clear we still want one CDM/CM to cover and play alongside Rodri though as well as a wide player (probably Savio).

In my opinion either Kovacic or Nunes will go unless its someone more unexpected.

Im on the fence with Nunes. If Bernado goes I could see him filling that role, playing both centrally and as a possession retainer out wide.

Its clear we still want one CDM/CM to cover and play alongside Rodri though as well as a wide player (probably Savio).

In my opinion either Kovacic or Nunes will go unless its someone more unexpected.
I think the problem with that idea is that he's not actually that good at retaining possession.

He's a player with great ability, but also obvious weaknesses. Unfortunately the ability he has doesn't really suit our team and the weaknesses make him stand out quite badly.

I reckon file under failed experiment and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.