27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

I'm sure it'll be pleasing for him but from our point of view, Fuck martinez (once again)

Feel like he, above anybody else in the entire squad stood to benefit substantially from a full pre-season with Pep this summer. I expected major improvements as early as pre-season games off the back of it but now he's with portugal all summer, unlikely to feature too much and if portugal progress to the latter stages as they should will barely get any pre-season with pep.

Worst possible thing to happen to his city career.

I'm sure it'll be pleasing for him but from our point of view, Fuck martinez (once again)

Feel like he, above anybody else in the entire squad stood to benefit substantially from a full pre-season with Pep this summer. I expected major improvements as early as pre-season games off the back of it but now he's with portugal all summer, unlikely to feature too much and if portugal progress to the latter stages as they should will barely get any pre-season with pep.

Worst possible thing to happen to his city career.
This ^

He will get little or no game time in Germany, be involved until mid July then holidays and interrupted pre-season.

A disastrous scenario for us and him.

I will never understand why we bought hiM and Kovacic. What a drop off from Gundo.

From MEN:
It is claimed that Guardiola has 'lost all faith' in Nunes and is eager to sell the midfielder and Kalvin Philips as part of a major reshuffle of the midfield...

Well I saw some flashes of what nunez could be last season. I'm surprised he might not be a favourite of peps but its his first year, and after a first year many in here were saying rodri is shit. So let's see. I think he might be an important acquisition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.