27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he comes good, time will tell i suppose.
I have my doubts as to whether he is good enough for us but we will see

The guy has hardly had a chance... Can we at least give players a season before declaring them not good enough?
The fact that Phillip never got a real chance here will serve as bad rod to beat any player who doesn't start out on a Bellingham type high. Sadly :)

The fact that Phillip never got a real chance here will serve as bad rod to beat any player who doesn't start out on a Bellingham type high. Sadly :)
I feel like Nunes has shown some promising things in games that he's played as well. Phillips was unlucky with injury but when he did play, he looked worryingly off the pace almost immediately.

If nothing, Nunes can give us legs next to Rodri, which I think we need right now.

The guy has hardly had a chance... Can we at least give players a season before declaring them not good enough?
When you are the leader of the pack you cannot stand still or wait a year to see if your dominance will be sufficient next season . We have failed to make a step forward once again and not built on our success .

Not got a chance?

He was terrible in every performance and amazingly Pep gets to work with him every day in training and clearly does not like what he see's.

A poor player and terrible signing, but we both move on in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.