27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have won a few over the other night if he hadn't shit the pants when he was in a great position to shoot. Ended up losing it and setting up a villa attack. That won't cut it here but 10 goals in his career tells me all I need to know. Baffling buy.

A bad buy to make up bodies in the squad because the Paqueta signing was stopped.

I don't think Paqueta is that good either.

Our midfield targers are baffling.

Give him a chance ffs , expecting him to change a game when he just gets a few mins is so stupid , he isnt on the same wave length as his new teamates yet , he has been here five mins , do you never learn on here
Not many have given Phillips a sniff of a chance. What makes Nunez so special?

kalvin is clearly not on peps radar, he has been here a whole two seasons is it ? Mat has just joined us and pep doesnt tend to throw many in the deep end
Kalvin was never given a chance though was he?

Give him a chance ffs , expecting him to change a game when he just gets a few mins is so stupid , he isnt on the same wave length as his new teamates yet , he has been here five mins , do you never learn on here
Imagine a substitute actually having an impact . Nah it has never happened in the history of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.