27 | Matheus Nunes - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sold on him. Hope I'm wrong.
I'll never get over his smacked arse face. Always moaning

He was entitled to moan tonight: ref gave him no protection, he was fouled six times.

People concluding on whether he is any good or not at this stage are fools.

His assist for the first goal was very neat.

Last edited:
Save for Walker, is there anybody quicker in the team over that mid range? Doku is quick over short distances, to be sure, but we’re seeing glimpses of someone who is blisteringly quick over 20-30 yards; smoothest running with the ball since Sane. He’s surely going to punish teams later in games, so it’s just a question of what the guys up front do with the ball when he brings it.

Very encouraging performance, probably his best in a City shirt so far. Still plenty to work on and he needs to improve his end product eg final ball/cross, but I think Pep will be happy.

Everything is there physically.

He can run, either glides with the ball or is simply just fast and has an engine.

He uses his body well for his dribbling and ball control.

He just needs to fine tune a couple of things like passing and understanding where he should be, Both of which will surely improve with time.

Wouldnt be surprised next year to see him next to Rodri in midfield.

I think there's a great player in there somewhere but I don't think his brain keeps up with his feet. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.