27 | Matheus Nunes - 2024/25

He has the talent and there's definitely a player in there, will he get the 2nd season boost that happens with Pep's system?

People forget how unpopular Rodri was after one season, pining for Fernie and comparing the two.

I can probably include myself in that group truth be known but we aren't complaining now lol

He has the talent and there's definitely a player in there, will he get the 2nd season boost that happens with Pep's system?

People forget how unpopular Rodri was after one season, pining for Fernie and comparing the two.

I can probably include myself in that group truth be known but we aren't complaining now lol
Well unless we actually get to see more of him he can't progress. Comparisons with Rodri are wide of the mark. Sure he did not tear up trees for the first 6 months but you could see incremental positive traits emerging. On the rare occasions Nunes emerges from the tunnel I am left scrathing my head asking myself what he is meant to be doing to effect the game.

Well unless we actually get to see more of him he can't progress. Comparisons with Rodri are wide of the mark. Sure he did not tear up trees for the first 6 months but you could see incremental positive traits emerging. On the rare occasions Nunes emerges from the tunnel I am left scrathing my head asking myself what he is meant to be doing to effect the game.
Quite surprising he racked up nearly 1300 minutes last season, 17 PL games and 7 CL games.

I am not disagreeing he could have done better but just feel a player is waiting to come out, I don't get that from Phillips but I think both suffered a lack of confidence issue in joining a big club.

Quite surprising he racked up nearly 1300 minutes last season, 17 PL games and 7 CL games.

I am not disagreeing he could have done better but just feel a player is waiting to come out, I don't get that from Phillips but I think both suffered a lack of confidence issue in joining a big club.
Surprised he played that much. The best thing I can say about him is that I didn't notice him doing much wrong. Which might mean he was doing OK in a quiet unassuming way. Just trying to be optimistic about the guys season ahead. Although I notice some on the forum think he might be sold or farmed out during August.

Surprised he played that much. The best thing I can say about him is that I didn't notice him doing much wrong. Which might mean he was doing OK in a quiet unassuming way. Just trying to be optimistic about the guys season ahead. Although I notice some on the forum think he might be sold or farmed out during August.
I don’t think Pep has given up on him quite as quickly as some of the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.