27 | Matheus Nunes - 2024/25

Definitely a player in there and his powerful running gives us something different.

That pen won’t do his confidence any harm.
People commenting thirty minutes ago about how poor he is/was just proves that people's minds are already made up about him. I agree that there's a player there. Stupid early card to pick up, but I thought he and Savio did some nice things.

I'd have to watch it back, but my first reaction to their goal was that completely idiotic throw-in from Gvardiol that went right to them.
He tried a stepover and mid step over United player easily dismantled him

I
He tried a stepover and mid step over United player easily dismantled him
I just watched it back, and it wasn't a stepover. Okay, he got the ball taken off of him, but there was a ton of blues between them and our goal. It was awful defending from our backline and midfield.

Too loose with the ball for a Pep midfielder IMO. Takes too many risks and seems to be unable to slow things down.

Think his pace would be an asset elsewhere, though.

Lovely pen too!

Too loose with the ball for a Pep midfielder IMO. Takes too many risks and seems to be unable to slow things down.

Think his pace would be an asset elsewhere, though.

Lovely pen too!
That’s my thing with him as well, needs to slow things down a tad.

Question is, where else does he play? The wingers are shit hot or will be this season. His skillset doesn’t seem to suit RB if he’s trying skills even through the middle.

I'd have to watch it back, but my first reaction to their goal was that completely idiotic throw-in from Gvardiol that went right to them.
Nunes went on a dribble and was unlucky to lose ball.
Savio could have done better and both Kova and Gvardiol were caught out of position.
There was a few who could have done better to stop Garnacho getting his shot in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.