2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

City still getting fundamental basics wrong. The Ticket Office has been a shambles ever since I've been a Blue and this hasn't changed despite significant investment throughout the Club. Are the Managers there not accountable for incompetency? I've worked with Direct Debits for years and they're so simple to set up.

There's £550 sitting in my Bank Account and waiting to be taken. I only set the DD up because City offered and it's on automatic renewal which requires nothing further from myself unless I choose to cancel.

Have any of you whingers actually checked the dates on the ticket site to see when yours are coming out?

Seems the payments are staggered...mine is the 15th option but the 4 payments vary between the 15th of the month to the 17th

Might be that yours is due out today or even tomorrow

So let me get this straight , you have confirmation that you have your seasoncard for next season but City have not taken their payment for it yet.

Where is the problem from a fans perspective ?

just make sure you have enough in the account to cover the direct debit if these clowns can cock up and not take it on the due date their capable of taking it 10 times in one day<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:43 am --<br /><br />
blueste41 said:
Pointless thread award for Sun 30th June

ermmm,over 5k hits, maybe its your post thats pointless

Mine says sent to bank on 1/07/13. Bit off topic but does anyone know when the 1000 loyalty points get put into our accounts?

The ticket office has always been a shambles. It's all part of the charm of the club. You know that however professional and successful we become the ticket office will continue to fuck up. It keeps us grounded as fans!!

On a serious note, my money was supposed to come out yesterday but didn't. It still hadn't come out at 12:00pm today.

So I rang the club. This is what they told me:

"The money should be taken today, but if it hasn't come out by the eighth then ring back."

I questioned them on this because of other stuff coming out and didn't want to leave myself short. I asked them directly, "So what you're saying is that you can take the money at any time between now and the 8th, but you're not sure when? although there is a chance it may not be taken by the 8th which is why you've asked me to ring back if it hasn't gone out by then?"

"Oh no" they replied, "It'll definately be taken today."

"So why have you asked me to ring back by the 8th then? Surely if it is definately coming out today what's the 8th got to do with anything?" I asked.

She replied: "Err, err, err, err, it's what we've been told to say."

As I said, the ticket office, it's all part of the charm!!!

They've messed up my Direct Debits - got two set up (should only be one) and I've been trying to get the wrong one cancelled. I've been emailing for a couple of weeks but getting no reply so rang them today. The girl couldn't fix it, but said she would email the DD department. Going to have to be quick as they're due out on the 15th.

It sounds like they've got some issues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.