#31 | Ederson - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the impression last night Pep had told him to stop fuckin about with all this tippy tippy stuff in his own box...lol....

Never seen him just launch a ball towards the centre spot so often...I’ll be honest made me feel a lot better...too much going on last night to have to go through watching him trying a few keepy uppies every 2 minutes

Might seem harsh to say it but he got two hands to the Reus goal at our place and a firm hand to their goal last night yet they both went in and at the very top level we’re playing at they go down as goalkeeping errors for me.

Might seem harsh to say it but he got two hands to the Reus goal at our place and a firm hand to their goal last night yet they both went in and at the very top level we’re playing at they go down as goalkeeping errors for me.
Harsh, that was a top quality strike last night , hit in the perfect place, he did well to get a hand to it, if it had stayed out it would have been one hell of a save.

Harsh, that was a top quality strike last night , hit in the perfect place, he did well to get a hand to it, if it had stayed out it would have been one hell of a save.
Judged by the very highest standards though it wasn’t right in the top corner and shouldn’t we expect keepers at this level to make one hell of a save ?

It does seem harsh,and probably wrong.

The shot was very powerful,not at a great distance,and very accurate into the top corner.....Eddie was at full stretch and did his very best,i don't see that as an error.

The shot was very powerful,not at a great distance,and very accurate into the top corner.....Eddie was at full stretch and did his very best,i don't see that as an error.
You’re probably right - it’s certainly not a glaring error just one of those where you think to yourself he might have done a bit better there

Rubbish, close the space less of the goal to aim at, he wasn't at fault for either goal today, nit in the slightest
Don’t know mate. Like Leeds first on Saturday he got a hand to Bellingham’s shot. I have seen them saved if the Goalkeeper has a strong enough hand. I’m sure the coaches work on that so maybe I’m being unfair.

He did well to get to it and Leeds first at the weekend. Hand on both. you can’t call them errors but they could have been saved if the hand is strong enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.