31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of shot stopping? About a dozen in the PL alone. In terms of also being able to use his feet and save shots then just Alisson in the PL.
His shot stopping hasn't been as good recently but to say there are around 12 other keepers better at that is just crazy. There's been many times when he's saved us in one on one situations.
As for Allison how man times as he fucked up playing out from the back.
I wouldn't swap Ederson for anyone.

The only keeper I would have swapped Ederson for at the start of the season was Steffen but then he had some screw ups to feck tgat theory up.

But the point is that having a second keeper with different strengths could allow us to play horses for courses. For example when we are against a team that we truly are scared shirtless of their striker we play the better shot stopper rather than the better all-rounder.

Maybe Bazuna is that or maybe Steffen with more games under his belt.

I wouldn't want to sell Ederson but I'd like to strengthen our GKing.

His shot stopping hasn't been as good recently but to say there are around 12 other keepers better at that is just crazy. There's been many times when he's saved us in one on one situations.
No, it says I’m not full of blue bias. It also says it’s unlikely you watched many of Liverpool’s games this season.

You’re remembering one bad game that Alisson had against City in the season prior to the one just ended.

Alisson made more saves, had more touches, had a higher save percentage, completed more passes and had the same amount of unsuccessful short passes and virtually the same pass completion percentage. Opta also rated him substantially higher

15A6B5DD-B1BF-4E14-A0E8-BE9A046F90B2.jpeg

That doesn’t mean I want Ederson to leave, it means that he can improve.

By the way, for context, neither get anywhere near the top 30 PL all time save percentages on record (Cezh at 90% in 2005 holes the record), and to make the top 30, a save percentage of 80% is needed.

Ederson shared the golden glove, although he made 60 saves (20th highest) in 38 games, compared with 148 for the Leeds keeper.

F0B78178-CD39-4762-8107-0C14955FF255.jpeg
D4FE32CE-AD9A-4622-9559-3E66AE1918F5.jpeg
There are a great many better shot stoppers in the PL, none (or perhaps only one) of whom could do the job City require of their keepers.

Alisson passes to the opposition, no kidding, I'd say at least once every two games.
The facts absolutely disagree. See above. I watched every Liverpool game this season and he was very good, as he usually is. Which is why he has many more Brazil caps than Ederson.

You really want me to post the Ederson blooper reel? Can do that with every player though I’m not sure what it achieves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.