31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time we start looking at young blood

It's about time people stop fantasising about academy players magically solving our problems whenever a senior player's form drops of a cliff.

Have you even watched Bazunu play or is this just one of them "I don't care what action is taken as long as action is taken" things?

That's a very misleading screenshot. It's fizzed into the box and taken a deflection before hitting the head that's put it in from about 10 yards out. It doesn't need to be top corner to be unsaveable, nobody is saving that, nobody.
Disagree.

Courtois saves that. De Gea saves that (despite being shit at every other aspect of keeping), others would too. It went nowhere near the corner and barely to the side of him.

I'd be more reassured tbh if he sometimes dived. But he doesnt even do that more often than not.

What’s with him receiving the ball straight from our kick-offs to just boot it straight to the opponent, usually straight to their keeper?

I’m pretty sure he did that from kick off against Liverpool and then they scored straight from it, and that’s the reason the league isn’t over.

Then against Madrid, straight after conceding the first he does it again. Then they score straight away.

Twice he’s done it to result in a goal conceded within seconds when he could just keep the fucking thing.

Said it last night, at the moment he knows he's undroppable.

We need another goalkeeper that can challenge with him for a starting spot.

Unfortunately he is a weakness in our team. In the big games you look to your big players (a keeper should be) to step up and unfortunately he just doesn’t do that period. Look how many goals we have conceded in the knockout CL games, simply not good enough !

Unfortunately he is a weakness in our team. In the big games you look to your big players (a keeper should be) to step up and unfortunately he just doesn’t do that period. Look how many goals we have conceded in the knockout CL games, simply not good enough !

He makes us tick play he be going nowhere

If that includes kneeling and waiting with his arms open for the ball to arrive whilst the striker nips in and sticks it in the net setting off a chain reaction that leads to a full meltdown than I'd rather he didn't make us tick

Yeah let’s get a goalie who hoofs it you watch the speed of that goal no goalie would stopped it.

All those trophies we won is because of our system if fans can’t see that now they never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.