31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

The bits in bold.

Bravo couldn't catch a cold and every shot on target for about 2 months went into the net when he was here. That's unbelievable.

Also, how many times have we seen Ederson clean out anybody in his way inside the area to win a punch or catch a cross? Quite a few. Eric Garcia can vouch for that too.

You can have your thoughts on Ederson - I do too, I don't think he's the best shot stopper personally but his distribution more than make up for it in this team - but let's not take the piss with comparisons.

The bits in bold.

Bravo couldn't catch a cold and every shot on target for about 2 months went into the net when he was here. That's unbelievable.

Also, how many times have we seen Ederson clean out anybody in his way inside the area to win a punch or catch a cross? Quite a few. Eric Garcia can vouch for that too.

You can have your thoughts on Ederson - I do too, I don't think he's the best shot stopper personally but his distribution more than make up for it in this team - but let's not take the piss with comparisons.
As I've said, he suits the way we play. If he was under constant pressure at a club like Fulham or WBA last season, I suspect he'd be a disaster.

At least Bravo could save penalties!

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.