31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He most certainly is. It took two years for Pep to find a keeper that can play in his system. He’s irreplaceable whilst he is here.
Like I’ve said before he is a good keeper but he needs competion . Wonder if a prime joe hart would have saved them shots on Sunday .

I think he should have done better with the second goal yesterday. He sort of fell back when he should have his weight going forward. Probably should have done a bit better with the wolves goal as well. It’s obviously hard being our Keeper as invariably the chances the opposition get are when we are stretched and on the break and he is the last line of defence.

Like I’ve said before he is a good keeper but he needs competion . Wonder if a prime joe hart would have saved them shots on Sunday .
Before his mess up in the semi's, Zak was doing ok and a more than able deputy, but after that game, things may well change.

I personally would not change Ederson for any keeper in the world, his distribution is magnificent and he is far more than a very good keeper.

The young Irish kid may well come and swop places with Zak, he needs to get his career back on track and needs first team football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.