31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with that performance. Felt a bit sorry for him - the lack of depth and the need to give a few squad players minutes cost him the clean sheet.

I feel angry for him when we give up clean sheets like that after so many changes and players obviously switching off in defence…but then the camera shows him and he seems completely ambivalent to it, so I guess him and Pep just don’t care that much about it and think as long as we score 1 more than them it’s fine.

Surprised edis thread hasn't jumped to the top letting a goal in, as one expert said last week , even though that goal was unstoppable he should of done better :)
I’m torn because while I agree and have always agreed that he gets the blame on here for goals that weren’t his fault at all, his capacity to do ridiculous nonsense has shot up in the last season or two. I rarely feel like he’s at fault for a goal but I very often feel like he’s gotten away with something.

I’m torn because while I agree and have always agreed that he gets the blame on here for goals that weren’t his fault at all, his capacity to do ridiculous nonsense has shot up in the last season or two. I rarely feel like he’s at fault for a goal but I very often feel like he’s gotten away with something.

There was a pass he made on about the 20 min mark that could have gone horribly wrong,that was after he had previously played a ball out wide to an under pressure Akanji.

On both occasions it was unnecessary risk,and his foot should have gone through the ball.He doesnt really project confidence either and i suspect our ever changing defence are conscious of that.

I feel angry for him when we give up clean sheets like that after so many changes and players obviously switching off in defence…but then the camera shows him and he seems completely ambivalent to it, so I guess him and Pep just don’t care that much about it and think as long as we score 1 more than them it’s fine.
He seems ambivalent about most things that's why he's an ice cold killer with the ball at his feet lol

He seems ambivalent about most things that's why he's an ice cold killer with the ball at his feet lol

I think that casualness is what causes me to struggle with him sometimes,there appears to be a lack of intensity and concern,it often looks like he isnt arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.