31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is hilarious, dickie, just hilarious

And what does a season card holder have to do with opinion being informed?
Because I knew by posting a non conformative view which criticises one of our players there would be a pile on
And by qualifying my comments with the fact that it was a discussion between season card holders means these are people who've been watching us for years and seen the club develop
They're not kids or JCL's and we don't sit there booing or screaming "you're fucking shit Ederson " But we know, one shot one goal
Ederson can't be that unlucky that every decent shot is unsaveable

We are all aware,but thanks.
Fuckin hell mate i’ll keep my opinions to myself in future shall i? You know , cos thats how forums work

The first goal on saturday was totally his fault. The free kick, and he was slow as fuck getting down to the OG .

But i love the guy , and i stand by what i said.

That ok?

Because I knew by posting a non conformative view which criticises one of our players there would be a pile on
And by qualifying my comments with the fact that it was a discussion between season card holders means these are people who've been watching us for years and seen the club develop
They're not kids or JCL's and we don't sit there booing or screaming "you're fucking shit Ederson " But we know, one shot one goal
No offence, but you didn't just post a non-conformative view. You posted an extreme view that Ederson does not contribute anything, which, no matter how civil you were when you wrote it, was so preposterous that yes people would jump on it.

It's equivalent to me going into the De Bruyne thread and politely suggesting he doesn't know how to cross.

No offence, but you didn't just post a non-conformative view. You posted an extreme view that Ederson does not contribute anything, which, no matter how civil you were when you wrote it, was so preposterous that yes people would jump on it.

It's equivalent to me going into the De Bruyne thread and politely suggesting he doesn't know how to cross.
He didn’t at the weekend. ;-)

It's equivalent to me going into the De Bruyne thread and politely suggesting he doesn't know how to cross
Now you are being silly and this is my last post in here
I said "we do not utilise his strengths" which is his passing. Without that he is a very average goalkeeper
We were fortunate that the ref blew when Ederson made the mistake for the disallowed goal. If that had gone to VAR it would have stood
Look at the first two Newcastle goals last weekend. Both were similar to Palace's goals
Ederson slow to react and doesn't make himself "big"

There was nothing ‘fortunate’ about the disallowed goal. It was a free kick. The Palace player stuck his foot out as Ederson was releasing the ball and made contact with it. It’s never not going to be a free kick so wherever you’re one of those who just want a stick to beat our keeper with or just genuinely don’t know the laws of the game, it doesn’t matter as you’re wrong either way.

Extremely blinkered and damn right presumptuous, pal

So a person who has retained a ‘season card’ is the authority? Give over mate, it’s highly offensive to a good portion of the fan base who have, for economic reasons, had to give up cards; I’m. not meaning to have a pop but it’s hard not to with assertions like this…..

Being a ‘non conformer’ is all well and good, however, you leave yourself wide open, along with your group, when you have concluded, after 4 games, that Eddie is now obsolete as we no longer play his style..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.