31 | Ederson - 2023/24

He’s actually not bad with his feet, but it shows you just how good Eddie is. It’s actually insane how good his distribution is. Anyone who can’t see what he intrinsically and materially adds to this team simply doesn’t understand football.
Him and Walker still the two most important Pep signings.

I assume he wasn't making any saves? ;)
Not sure what he was doing there, does he have a kid?

My mate was there his son does U6 football, stopped for a selfie with kids and in good spirits.

Pretty early in the morning so they must have come back straight after the game.

Just noticed that he's one booking away from a suspension so we've got to be careful that he doesn't pick it up at the wrong time and end up missing Liverpool or Arsenal.

I've got a lot of confidence in Ortega and he was excellent in the cup against Spurs but I think it's absolutely essential that Ederson plays those games because of the muscle memory the team has with him.

Just noticed that he's one booking away from a suspension so we've got to be careful that he doesn't pick it up at the wrong time and end up missing Liverpool or Arsenal.

I've got a lot of confidence in Ortega and he was excellent in the cup against Spurs but I think it's absolutely essential that Ederson plays those games because of the muscle memory the team has with him.
Fear not. The cut-off for five yellows has since passed. He needs six more yellows for a two-game ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.