31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how people just follow a lazy narrative around Ederson and Alison when they don't realise Ederson has been Brazil number one for quite some time now. Over time he will get his flowers and take the top spot between the two of them IMO.

You know how people just follow a lazy narrative around Ederson and Alison when they don't realise Ederson has been Brazil number one for quite some time now. Over time he will get his flowers and take the top spot between the two of them IMO.
Not 100% true but Alison has had a very flakey 18 months, great goalkeeper on his game but hopefully he won't be on it for the rest of the season.

Not 100% true but Alison has had a very flakey 18 months, great goalkeeper on his game but hopefully he won't be on it for the rest of the season.
Get your point, I just see as soon as Liverpool do well it is Alison best in the world, best premier league keeper of all time, Brazil number one and so on.

(Started 6/8 last games for Brazil)

Zoom out and like you said, has not been as convincing these past 18 months as he was in his first couple years at Liverpool.

Ederson gets treated like he is a big drop below him, reality is it's very close between them.

Get your point, I just see as soon as Liverpool do well it is Alison best in the world, best premier league keeper of all time, Brazil number one and so on.

(Started 6/8 last games for Brazil)

Zoom out and like you said, has not been as convincing these past 18 months as he was in his first couple years at Liverpool.

Ederson gets treated like he is a big drop below him, reality is it's very close between them.
I disagree on Ederson. (Yet some of our moron fans don't rate him, weirdos they are, probably some of the same that slaughtered Tony Coton when he came in for Dibble)

He is very highly regarded and lorded, and very rightly so.

He has changed the way all football fans and coaches look at a keeper.

And the guy is one of the games great box office stars for me, it's a privilege to see him in our shirt in his prime.

Ederson tonight brought unnecessary panic to our defence when we needed composure.His crazy charge out of the area was another brain fart . Do that against Liverpool or the scum and he'd be off.

Ederson tonight brought unnecessary panic to our defence when we needed composure.His crazy charge out of the area was another brain fart . Do that against Liverpool or the scum and he'd be off.
His coming out and fouling Pinnock was awful, but I lost count of the hospital passes he received from Walker, Rodri, and co...

His passing is terrible when he’s rushing out to clear a ball. It’s almost totally random how he actually kicks the ball.

The total antithesis of his passing under no pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.