31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Eddie worried me for a little while but he's been back to incredible.

A monster. A freak. The damned kicking. Strong in vital moments. And stunning saves.

But I will say Ortega's 1 on 1 strength gives us something very big to chew on. There's been a couple of times Eddie could quite easily have seen red in recent years.

From what I heard he loves England happy his kids are getting a good education and live in great style He’s too young to go to Saudi and waste the rest of his career he’s the perfect keeper for Pep and he will be number one as normal next season It’s a shame if Ortega goes but he is too good and the wrong age to be a number two

For Ederson, I think it's more of a cultural thing. He invited his whole family and friends to see him lead the team to trophies as the number one, but an accident sidelined him, and the number two became the club hero instead. So, he might have felt a loss of face for that (Latins and Asians often feel they might choose to die instead of losing face). Then he instructed his agent to find other options, possibly spreading the news to the media to attract other teams as he's open to moving. This strange decision just follows the same poor thinking process as when he rushes out to make unnecessary charges against the opposition from time to time, though.

Eddie is our version of the danish rag **** when they were successful.

He's integral to a winning team as a keeper and tactically.

We're lucky to have Stefan as a number 2 and in a selfish world I don't want us to lose any of them.
But unlike the Danish **** he is incredibly likeable.

Eddie wouldn't be as successful anywhere else, he isn't going to have 10 players in front of him that are coached to
minimalize the shots coming at the goalkeeper . Eddies style suits our style of play simple as that.

Eddie wouldn't be as successful anywhere else, he isn't going to have 10 players in front of him that are coached to
minimalize the shots coming at the goalkeeper . Eddies style suits our style of play simple as that.
Eddie goes to Saudi and he's scoring a free kick a game, would be probably one of the best outfield players in the league.

He won the league in his first full season as a starter for Benfica in 16/17 before joining us.

Hes perfectly capable of playing outside the City team (Brazil). I think his ability as a shot stopper gets played down a little subconsciously by some because Ortega can't do any of the other stuff at Edersons level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.