31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie had a fractured eye socket, he would have obviously been upset because it meant he wouldn’t play again until next season, and was hoping to play for Brazil in the Copa America. He seemed to enjoy the parade in Manchester, and apart from press rumours I see no real evidence that he is unhappy. Of course the Arabs want to get him, along with every other top player in the Premier League, but that doesn’t mean he is unhappy at City

Eddie had a fractured eye socket, he would have obviously been upset because it meant he wouldn’t play again until next season, and was hoping to play for Brazil in the Copa America. He seemed to enjoy the parade in Manchester, and apart from press rumours I see no real evidence that he is unhappy. Of course the Arabs want to get him, along with every other top player in the Premier League, but that doesn’t mean he is unhappy at City
He is probably not unhappy, but when his agent tells him they have a potential 750K a week tax free deal on offer, do you think he may be utterly stunned and thinking how can I say no to that?

Praying this doesn’t happen. Regardless of how competent Ortega is I really don’t think how many realise how the subtle differences between the two make Ederson the far more superior and more importantly, suitable goalkeeper for us in regards to our overall play.
Would be a huge huge loss.

Praying this doesn’t happen. Regardless of how competent Ortega is I really don’t think how many realise how the subtle differences between the two make Ederson the far more superior and more importantly, suitable goalkeeper for us in regards to our overall play.
Would be a huge huge loss.
60m over two years is life changing money and after those two years he could still go back and play for a top European side for another 3-4 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.