31 | Ederson - 2023/24

What's up with all the reports linking Ederson to other clubs?

Ederson did seem extremely pissed off to be withdrawn at the end of the season - even though it was precautionary, due to concussion concerns, and for his own good. Is he pissed off at Pep/City and wants to leave because of this? Or is it just maneuvering to get the best contract possible.

I hope that Eddy is with us next year... but it's not at all clear that this will be so.

What's up with all the reports linking Ederson to other clubs?

Ederson did seem extremely pissed off to be withdrawn at the end of the season - even though it was precautionary, due to concussion concerns, and for his own good. Is he pissed off at Pep/City and wants to leave because of this? Or is it just maneuvering to get the best contract possible.

I hope that Eddy is with us next year... but it's not at all clear that this will be so.
Eddie was pissed off that the animal that spends every weekend trying to maim opposition players has got away with doing it yet again.
All the other stuff is the usual gossip shite that the British press revel in.

Maybe a little overly optimistic on my part, but the club being that surprised makes me think they want him to stay and they'll make the effort to get it done.

Isn't in the Copa America final Selecao as expected. Couto & Savio are included as is Paqueta but no Gabby!

Brazil’s Copa America squad​

Goalkeepers: Alisson (Liverpool), Bento (Athletico Paranaense), Rafael (Sao Paulo)

Defenders: Lucas Beraldo (Paris Saint-Germain), Bremer (Juventus), Eder Militao (Real Madrid), Gabriel (Arsenal), Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain), Danilo (Juventus), Yan Couto (Manchester City), Guilherme Arana (Atletico Mineiro), Wendell (Porto)

Midfielders: Andreas Pereira (Fulham), Bruno Guimaraes (Newcastle United), Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa), Joao Gomes (Wolverhampton Wanderers), Lucas Paqueta (West Ham United), Pepe (Porto), Ederson (Atalanta)

Forwards: Endrick (Palmeiras), Evanilson (Porto), Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal), Raphinha (Barcelona), Rodrygo (Real Madrid), Savio (Troyes), Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.