31 | Ederson - 2023/24

Idiot, and not the first time. Why on earth is he so hellbent on winning those 50/50s on the edge of the box, they are easily controllable.

Hope Pep is strong and give the job to Ortega. His spot to lose now

Ake passed it to Nunez, who was 1 on 1 with Eddie. All he could do is come out and try to cut the angle, limit his options. Any keeper in the world would go out to that. Without him coming out, it would have been 1-1 even without a chance to save a pen.
Same as the Garnacho situation last week, just he didn’t get the ball this time.

Probably got a dead leg from the collision.

Ake passed it to Nunez, who was 1 on 1 with Eddie. All he could do is come out and try to cut the angle, limit his options. Any keeper in the world would go out to that. Without him coming out, it would have been 1-1 even without a chance to save a pen.

The fact this thread is busier than the Ake one tells me all about favouritism within our fanbase. Ake responsible for the 5th goal this season, and Ederson is having a brilliant season and saved us multiple times, but somehow he is getting the blame.
No way. He had 5 seconds to decide whether to close the angle or go full in and tackle, and he made the wordt possible decision. The goal doesn't happen without ake, but Ake's mistake was a technical one, Ederson was a mental one which is much worse.

The fact this thread is busier than the Ake one tells me all about favouritism within our fanbase. Ake responsible for the 5th goal this season, and Ederson is having a brilliant season and saved us multiple times, but somehow he is getting the blame.
He needed to come out but didnt need to fkin clatter him while injuring himself in the process. Braindead move that lost us the game, today we actually for once needed his elite ball playing ability.

It’s fucking terrible from Ake and exacerbated by Eddie. I’d like Eddie to be calmer there but it’s mainly on Ake.
It’s like when Ederson is moving, he loses all kind of depth perception. It’s odd from someone who can pop a pinpoint 90 yard pass to feet.

I love him as a character, but I think if Pep were leaving this summer and the new guy decided he wanted a normal number 1 keeper, I don’t think I’d be that upset.

His unique style is probably still a net positive to the side, but I’m tired of seeing the same old mistakes over and over again. He’s not even trying to address the weaknesses in his game, which is why he’ll never be the best keeper in the world, and his shot stopping is nowhere near as good as when he arrived.

Having said that Aké gets 75% of the blame, Eddie 25%.

Pretty much all on Ake, but Eddie could have pulled out. Was obvious he was never getting there first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.