3rd Round Challenge Cup Draw - Sheff Wed at home.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qs_5Q9g8kE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qs_5Q9g8kE</a>
get ready for this lads..little heads up

Pragmatically a good draw but a little boring seeing as we always seem to get championship sides in the competition and one we've already played this season no less. Would have preferred a league one. two or non league side just for variety

This is the same as Wigan last season, we hammered them at home in the LC and then lost at home in the FAC.

Different managers but it may be tough, like Watford was also 2-0 down at half time.

Corky said:
This is the same as Wigan last season, we hammered them at home in the LC and then lost at home in the FAC.

Different managers but it may be tough, like Watford was also 2-0 down at half time.

He might not rotate as much this time, particularly if we are out of the CL.

FA Cup draw - Sheff Wed -

Don't see a thread; if there is one, please move this to it...

We got Wednesday again at home.

EDIT: Just saw the existing thread. Please ignore. Duuuhh

baildon blue said:
Really boring draw for City .
Played Sheffield Wenesday loads of times in the F.A
The Rags got a more exciting draw either Yeovil or Accrington away .
Who has? This is only the 4th time we've drawn them in over 120 years. We've played Sjoke three times in the past five years.

andyswfc said:
dobobobo said:
andyswfc said:
Jesus Christ Almighty!!!
and you lot think you had some bad luck over the years!!!
How longs Aguero out for....and every bugger else...?
I don't soddin' believe it!

Hehehe, hopefully it will be a good match and a good day out for both sides.
I have no idea what you think a good day out is mate...but the league cup wasn't..ballsed our season up....players forgot how to kick a ball for a month after that thrashing...
I never noticed how much of a detrimental effect that result had on you lot until I started covering Sheffield Wednesday games for the Yorkshire Times and the subsequent research i did - hopefully we wont mess up your season again! Wednesday are a sleeping giant who need better luck

The Light Was Yellow said:
baildon blue said:

Loads of times? 1904, 1934 and 2007. We won it in two of those years as well.
Record attendance at Hillsborough 72,820 weds v City 5th round fa cup 1934 City went on and won the cup.Wonder how many City fans were there that day.

xgorton said:
baildon blue said:

Record attendance at Hillsborough 72,820 weds v City 5th round fa cup 1934 City went on and won the cup.Wonder how many City fans were there that day.

Not as many as were at York!
At Last count we took 81,612 to York on that infamous day!

;-)

xgorton said:
baildon blue said:

Ask Oakie - he was there ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.