4-6-0

Prestwich_Blue said:
chestervegasblue said:
Kiddo must be thinking about dusting his boots off.
Him and Franny up front. Marvellous.

Not sure if they could cope with the athletism, speed, bowling green pitches and fannies of the football today but wouldn't it be nice to watch Franny knocking someones teeth out again.

No problem with a lack of width, we have always used our full backs for this and if we now use two defensive midfielders our full backs will have even more license to go forward with one of the defensive mids filling the hole.

But without a natural goalscorer up front we need to have players who will make natural runs into the box

So for me. Zab. MDM. Mangala. (Kol or Clichy)

Ferd. Ferd or Jimmy

Silva. Yaya. Lampard. Nasri

think Pellegrini will keep trying Pozo, but he's too inexperienced to be relied on for goals. So i think being compact with 2 h9olding players, a ACM and Silva and Nasri playing behind Yaya with the full backs adding the attacking width.

But then Milner is in form and Lamps probably cant run around for 90 minutes ... ... glad i dont have to made the decisions ... i'd be going grey ... in my coffin after they bury me from dying from stress lol

Here's what i'd do ... if i had no choice or didnt think Pozo is up to it at this moment in time ....

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B416ZUAIQAAQcie.jpg[/bigimg]

or if i was really thinking out of thr box .... i'd stick Kolorov up the front and tell him to shoot on sight.

i heard all the srtikers got injured when they tripped over the step, walking through the doors of the new training complex.

only Aguero survived because he had the talent and guile to stop, swivel, quickly shift his weight to one foot to the other and deftly lift his foot over the oncoming step, all as the electronic doors rushed towards him in vain to stop him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.