4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
does that mean foden should be treated same he was ill today, mudrych at chelsea got took off other day cz he had a cold too does that make him not good enough...... im of the opinion players should at least be given a chance before being deemed not good enough
mate was any other club interested in phillips last summer?? we only went for him cos english and cheapish… where the fuck was he for his unveiling??

mate was any other club interested in phillips last summer?? we only went for him cos english and cheapish… where the fuck was he for his unveiling??
actually yes united and liverpool were both linked with him. I dont think we sign players cz they are that..... i do think many scapegoat our players cz they are english and not some fancy name from abroad weve seen it plenty of times with players like jack and sterling. The only exception to that is foden and thats because hes from the academy.

he was brought in to be a back up and hasnt been given a proper chance to actually show what hes about . youve took real offence to the unveiling havent you.

im not saying he will be the answer or even the right player but id rather judge a player after theyve been given more than 1 start in which he hadnt started a game for about 8 month.

How has it backfired? You think if cancelo was on the bench today we would have won?
We were worse than ever today.

2 of the players supposedly involved in this Cancelo business can't even get a game, summats up.

It was meant to be the Club and Manager taking a stand and shipping him out for the greater good, what was the point when in the next game we are crap!

I get the concensous, I suppose we should prod along as we are and not try anything, or trust some players to perform when they have not had a chance to show if they will be an asset.

we shall carry on regardless

actually yes united and liverpool were both linked with him. I dont think we sign players cz they are that..... i do think many scapegoat our players cz they are english and not some fancy name from abroad weve seen it plenty of times with players like jack and sterling. The only exception to that is foden and thats because hes from the academy.

he was brought in to be a back up and hasnt been given a proper chance to actually show what hes about . youve took real offence to the unveiling havent you.

im not saying he will be the answer or even the right player but id rather judge a player after theyve been given more than 1 start in which he hadnt started a game for about 8 month.

exactly he’s not had chance 1. not good enough 2. pep said he’s not fit!!!! phillips had an unbelievable opportunity but has taken the piss out of City and us fans…. and yeah i’ll go back to the unveiling as he couldn’t be arsed to be there sniffle or not and look how his career has been since joining??!! his manager has came out openly questioning him so obviously something not right!!! fuck him off

The fact the rags and Dippers were interested should have set the alarm bells ringing.

exactly he’s not had chance 1. not good enough 2. pep said he’s not fit!!!! phillips had an unbelievable opportunity but has taken the piss out of City and us fans…. and yeah i’ll go back to the unveiling as he couldn’t be arsed to be there sniffle or not and look how his career has been since joining??!! his manager has came out openly questioning him so obviously something not right!!! fuck him off
the same manager that came out questioning mahrez earlier on in the season, the same manager who has called players out over body language ie laporte foden kev. do we treat them the same?

the same manager who called out aguero over his weight.

pep does this a few times.

im not ruiling him out yet like i gave grealish the chance, rodri the chance i will afford phillips the chance.

The fact the rags and Dippers were interested should have set the alarm bells ringing.
not really, i think pep trusts people like txiki, beielsa ect. i think its just an unfortunate situation with the inury derailing his opportunity its basically put him right back to august half way through a season

the same manager that came out questioning mahrez earlier on in the season, the same manager who has called players out over body language ie laporte foden kev. do we treat them the same?

the same manager who called out aguero over his weight.

pep does this a few times.

im not ruiling him out yet like i gave grealish the chance, rodri the chance i will afford phillips the chance.
good for you mate but phillips will never get in our team and don’t be upset if/when he goes in summer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.