4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
David or Buster ? Or we getting proper retro shirts back ? I’m confused….

Been long day just trying to bring a smile to some ;)

good for you mate but phillips will never get in our team and don’t be upset if/when he goes in summer!!!
and dont be upset when hes still here because unlike some the club tends to give players an actual chance.

I like to give Philips his chance to show what he is about next season. Not the first player to need a season. Despite knowing the PL. He might have messed up but he will learn.
Ready to step in for Rodri he is not.

exactly he’s not had chance 1. not good enough 2. pep said he’s not fit!!!! phillips had an unbelievable opportunity but has taken the piss out of City and us fans…. and yeah i’ll go back to the unveiling as he couldn’t be arsed to be there sniffle or not and look how his career has been since joining??!! his manager has came out openly questioning him so obviously something not right!!! fuck him off
That's a bit brutal. But you are not wrong. There is no time for sentiment at the highest level of football. We can't afford to waste time with players. If you buy an international player for £50m he has to hit the ground running on and off the field. We need to cut our losses.

No he has been a complete disaster of a transfer.
Good job we didn’t give him a long contract.
Oh wait !

That's a bit brutal. But you are not wrong. There is no time for sentiment at the highest level of football. We can't afford to waste time with players. If you buy an international player for £50m he has to hit the ground running on and off the field. We need to cut our losses.
absolutely mate i didn’t think he was good enough from start.. but to not turn up at unveiling with best striker in world with thousands of fans out there.. then injured but fit for world cup then come back ‘overweight’ and dropped…. to me he can fuck right off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.