4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as a club we need to get on top of it sooner rather than later.

These links we are getting with Ben Chilwell at left back too, it's just another Kalvin Phillips situation all over again.

When you are in such a big position like Txiki and co, we can't afford to make oversights like this when the market is as brutal as it is right now and the money that's flying around in the premier league at the moment.

We have to get back to being diligent and smart in recruiting. Feel like we've been sloppy recently.
i wouldnt believe every rumour personally i think part of it is just linking us to past players because i dont think the press have a clue half of the time.

i wouldnt believe every rumour personally i think part of it is just linking us to past players because i dont think the press have a clue half of the time.

The Chilwell links are coming from very close sources such as Gaughan, Bajkowski and Hirst.

I'd like to think it's just speculation because if it isn't, it's concerning.

im sure you must have said that about aguero too as he was warned about his weight. We dont even know how much he was over. do we get rid of mahrez too cz hes been warned this season and was called out by pep...... but then again engish players seem to be the scapegoats in our teams whether it be grealish sterling and now phillips

he’s not good enough mate!! overweight/underweight… he couldn’t be arsed to turn up for the unveiling with haaland ortega cos had a sniffle…

The Chilwell links are coming from very close sources such as Gaughan, Bajkowski and Hirst.

I'd like to think it's just speculation because if it isn't, it's concerning.

i think robinson will be signed before him personally.... i think its all speculation right now dont get me wrong chillwell will probably be on a list but i wouldnt think hes first choice. Were going to be linked to a lot by certain journos. Also in terms of injuries chelsea seems to rush players back as seen with james.

he’s not good enough mate!! overweight/underweight… he couldn’t be arsed to turn up for the unveiling with haaland ortega cos had a sniffle…
does that mean foden should be treated same he was ill today, mudrych at chelsea got took off other day cz he had a cold too does that make him not good enough...... im of the opinion players should at least be given a chance before being deemed not good enough

No more fucking about please!

There are players in that squad being left out for their understudies already.

The Cancelo move was meant to be a line in the sand, but it has backfired massively.
How has it backfired? You think if cancelo was on the bench today we would have won?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.