4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if he’s ever going to be good enough to challenge or stand in for Rodri.

He’s nowhere near good enough on the ball for a start and he hasn’t the presence of Rodri.

However, I do think he could be a good option alongside Rodri as a double pivot .

Come on folks, give him time to get his fitness back up to premiership speed. He will come good, he’s a very good player who will be an asset to our squad. How many of us didn’t think Rodri was a class act in his first season and look at how good he is now. Give the lad some time to adapt to us also, he’s been playing for Leeds in a Championship team for most of his career (I may be wrong, I haven’t googled him) so let’s not be so hard on him in his first season, which has also been blighted by injury.

I never rated him for Leeds or England. I never wanted him at City. He was dogshit tonight. However, it was his 1st real game for us. He has a lot to prove and he needs to do it fast but I am not going to judge him based on one game, when the whole side was utter turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.