4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue may be wages, although I can't see him been on crazy money.
I think his on £160,000, and if that is the case, then it would be a problem because I do not see West Ham making him their highest paid player.

I think his on £160,000, and if that is the case, then it would be a problem because I do not see West Ham making him their highest paid player.
Lets hope Gould left all his cash to the 'ammers!

Come on, he has been a disaster, some moves simply don't work even if both parties want it to work!

He hasn’t been a disaster, he’s been injured.

People do this every time. Aké got injured in his first season and people wanted him gone, Gundogan was being pushed out the door because of his ACL tear.

You can’t be judged until you play.

Frankly if anyone did want him gone this early, it would be an indictment of their awful scouting and transfer preparation.

He hasn’t been a disaster, he’s been injured.
It's not as if he did not have previous, he was and is a sicknote, that was always an issue.

He can't keep fit.

And the signing has been an utter disaster, 18 mins in the league.

It's not as if he did not have previous, he was and is a sicknote, that was always an issue.

He can't keep fit.

And the signing has been an utter disaster, 18 mins in the league.

Fire whoever decided to sign him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.