4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the boy Tkixi has lot's of credit in the bank, even the best make errors.

No that would be Pep.

No player walks in the doors without Pep approving them. And Pep saw Phillips play dozens of times, plenty against us.

So either Pep Guardiola is clueless about whether a midfielder is good enough to play in his system and is going to very embarrassingly move him on at a big loss.

Or the rumour is bollocks.

No that would be Pep,
Pep signed Phillips?

I would doubt that, and his rant to one and all, including the execs was a bit of a shot across the bows for me.

And the rumors today say the club have taken notice.

160k not surprised he always has a daft grin on his face!
And his enjoying every penny of it without the work. Hence the quick weight gain. He went from 38K to 160K real quick, if I am not mistaken.

And his enjoying every penny of it without the work. Hence the quick weight gain. He went from 38K to 160K real quick, if I am not mistaken.
Nice work if you can get it and makes his attitude to getting fit even worse.

If we get the 3 in MF, Bellingham, FDJ and Maddison we are back on track and some.

Add the Croatian CB and Leao, it will go down as the greatest summer ever
Bellingham and Theo Hernandez would be enough to make my day. And summer. On 2nd thought, throw Maddison in there as well. Is FDJ quick enough for the Prem?

No that would be Pep.

No player walks in the doors without Pep approving them. And Pep saw Phillips play dozens of times, plenty against us.

So either Pep Guardiola is clueless about whether a midfielder is good enough to play in his system and is going to very embarrassingly move him on at a big loss.

Or the rumour is bollocks.
Did Pep ok Gomez?

And what's embarrassing in saying we have made a mistake?

Fools try to hide from errors.

Pep/Txiki spent a fortune and lost a fortune on Ibra, did no one any harm long term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.