4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get the 3 in MF, Bellingham, FDJ and Maddison we are back on track and some.

Add the Croatian CB and Leao, it will go down as the greatest summer ever
I am greedy, I want more. Throw in Theo or Balde in and get rid of Gomez

Did Pep ok Gomez?

And what's embarrassing in saying we have made a mistake?

Fools try to hide from errors.

Pep/Txiki spent a fortune and lost a fortune on Ibra, did no one any harm long term

Gomez was a cfg signing who was redirected to the first team last minute when Cucurella fell through. So probably not.

in no way comparable to a £45m signing for the first team.

The embarrassing thing is pretending a payer is shit after 18 minutes of league football.

Gomez was a cfg signing who was redirected to the first team last minute when Cucurella fell through. So probably not.

in no way comparable to a £45m signing for the first team.

The embarrassing thing is pretending a payer is shit after 18 minutes of league football.
Nothing to do with his injuries, it's mentality.

He cost a lot of money, on a huge wage, yet despite not been available to play, he went to the WC and treated it like a glorified holiday and came back in poor shape.

That is simply not acceptable at atop football club and reports state that Bielsa had similar problems with him at Leeds.

I quite simply don’t believe anyone who claims the club are thinking of moving him on after 18 minutes of league football.
The reason we'll be thinking of moving him on is precisely because he has 18 minutes of league football. Let's not sugarcoat it, he's been a disaster. He's an average footballer who can't even stay fit or stay in optimum shape.

The club don't get much wrong. This? It's been a colossal fuck up.

Gomez was never a problem. Stop blaming him for everything.
Balde?
I didn't blame him for anything.
Yeah Balde, his mint!!![Barcelona will have to pay up to get him back, win-win for us, nice profit]

I thought this kid would do ok here,a perfect back up to Rodri,but for whatever reason the move just doesn't seem to be working out.
Yes he's been injured,but even in the glimpses we have seen of him he appears to be well out of his depth and not remotely in tune with the rest of team.

I think it best all round if he returns to his more natural surroundings and we find the reliable quality that we need.

Bernie
Gundo
Philips

Out

Bellingham
Maddison
Lavia

In
Can't beat impatience eh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.