4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because they'd played in the premier League doesn't mean shit really when your going into a pep team. How many times we bought players from league ie Mahrez grealish all took a year. I think some are ruling him out a bit too soon he's hardly had a chance because of the injury.

Maybe,i think its a bit different where a CDM concerned.....his role is to keep things simple,protect the defence and recycle the ball.Can it really be that much of a contrast in our team?

I'd argue it should be easier.....just give it to the ballers.

I guess i just expected more,and am pretty disappointed in our current return.

Maybe,i think its a bit different where a CDM concerned.....his role is to keep things simple,protect the defence and recycle the ball.Can it really be that much of a contrast in our team?

I'd argue it should be easier.....just give it to the ballers.

I guess i just expected more,and am pretty disappointed in our current return.
i get people being disappointed currently on his return because i admit its attrocious right now. Even rodri struggled in his first season which is whats making me give him a chance. that injury messed up his season and imo it should have been done in the summer last year as this is an injury that was happening a lot at leeds too, maybe a bit of an oversight from city. I like players to be given a fair opportunity thats all.

It’s difficult to judge him in my opinion when he hasn’t played at all. He needs a run in the side really. I don’t see how he starts ahead of rodri through

No one can deny Kev, Gundo and Berny have all had poor to medium seasons form wise be it sitting deep or in a more advanced role.

Maybe it is time Philips was given a real chance as he can play deep or more forward and at present relying on the hope one of the other 3 hit form has been hamstringing our attacj I feel

Also if Pep is insisitng on 3 at the back and someone sitting along side rodri then Phillips over Lewis a full back needs to be considered

And this isb't a knock at Lewis who has beeen great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.