4 | Kalvin Phillips - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more fucking about please!

There are players in that squad being left out for their understudies already.

The Cancelo move was meant to be a line in the sand, but it has backfired massively.

No one can deny Kev, Gundo and Berny have all had poor to medium seasons form wise be it sitting deep or in a more advanced role.

Maybe it is time Philips was given a real chance as he can play deep or more forward and at present relying on the hope one of the other 3 hit form has been hamstringing our attacj I feel

Also if Pep is insisitng on 3 at the back and someone sitting along side rodri then Phillips over Lewis a full back needs to be considered

And this isb't a knock at Lewis who has beeen great.
I’m not opposed to him making a contribution at some point but he isn’t the answer to whatever’s ailing us.

No one can deny Kev, Gundo and Berny have all had poor to medium seasons form wise be it sitting deep or in a more advanced role.

Maybe it is time Philips was given a real chance as he can play deep or more forward and at present relying on the hope one of the other 3 hit form has been hamstringing our attacj I feel

Also if Pep is insisitng on 3 at the back and someone sitting along side rodri then Phillips over Lewis a full back needs to be considered

And this isb't a knock at Lewis who has beeen great.
you more pissed than me ?

he was a joke buy in the first place.

Let's first qualify for the CL. On this form it's not guaranteed.

I’d say yes but … pep clearly doesn’t fancy him.
Jack Rodwell MK II I think sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.