4 Match ban for Adebayor!!!

I don`t konw why but we have been on the wrong end of some piss poor calls by refs and their bosses, not just this season but down the years, nobody is telling me that in my 40 years of following City that these things even themselves out!

I was looking right at it and still don't know what happened it was that innocuous.

I think Adebayor hasn't appealed because he hasn't got the stomach for the fight ahead, either that or Arsenal are on the box and there's a fixture clash or something.

Tevez and Bellemy will provide the remaining highlights of this season as they have so far.

he should have appealed it on principle even if he risked an extra game ban

no-one can tell me what he did justified being sent off and then an extra 4-5 games ban!!!!

bluenose88 said:
flb said:
calm down everybody-we didnt exactly fall apart when he went to the ACON.

Bellamy and Tevez up front

agree

Whilst I also agree, has anyone noticed a little tension with Bellamy?

Looking at a replay of the Stoke match - not only does he not celebrate his goal (despite an attempt to congratulate him from SWP) but a little gesture to the bench. But he also didn't join the squad in the huddle just before the start of extra time - he stood at the centre spot. I'm not meaning to start malicious rumours but there something not right there.

alib said:
he should have appealed it on principle even if he risked an extra game ban

no-one can tell me what he did justified being sent off and then an extra 4-5 games ban!!!!

It was a yellow at most. I'd love to see the refs report.

BigP said:
bluenose88 said:

Looking at a replay of the Stoke match - not only does he not celebrate his goal (despite an attempt to congratulate him from SWP) but a little gesture to the bench. But he also didn't join the squad in the huddle just before the start of extra time - he stood at the centre spot. I'm not meaning to start malicious rumours but there something not right there.

I've heard it's all to do with training and Bellamy's knee and Mancini's unwillingness to compromise.

Newlunar said:
BigP said:

I've heard it's all to do with training and Bellamy's knee and Mancini's unwillingness to compromise.
yeah but with him scoring, still shows that he's pulling his weight and still gives 100%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.