40% City fans

How many armchair City fans do you know? Pretty much every City fan I know goes to at least a couple of games per season. Now think about all those Utd fans you know and how many of them go to at least a couple of games a season? Probably not that many.

Got nothing against 'proper' United fans that go to as many games as they can.

pattym said:
How many armchair City fans do you know? Pretty much every City fan I know goes to at least a couple of games per season. Now think about all those Utd fans you know and how many of them go to at least a couple of games a season? Probably not that many.

Got nothing against 'proper' United fans that go to as many games as they can.

Thats actually a very good shout pattym.

Even down here in mini-manc the City fans i know (and there are a fair few) have all been to see City.

As for the rag fans, i would say 2 in 10!

mcfc22 said:
Forgot it was illegal to ask a question
Yep same here considering you didn't answer mine. Why did you think to ask that questions? All I'm saying fella, I would just think that most city fans would consider most of manchester blue considering the rags come from london and foreign countries.

ello_jo said:
mcfc22 said:
Yep same here considering you didn't answer mine. Why did you think to ask that questions? All I'm saying fella, I would just think that most city fans would consider most of manchester blue considering the rags come from london and foreign countries.

Exactly, it aint illegal but dumbass questions like that are illegal. You probebly had the urge to write something though so in that case i dont blame you but just be careful what you write next time.
CTID

You all seem to have missed the point I was trying to make. The reason a lot of manc reds don't attend home games isn't because they are 'archair fans' or plastics its because they have either been priced out, choose not to go anymore because they're sick of all the JCLs/mongs who go to OT these days or they simply can't get tickets because there is too much demand for them from people all over the country. If there's a season ticket going for £800 whose going to be more willing to buy it, a lad from Ordsall estate or some middle class tarquin from the home counties?

so obviously city have more match going fans from manchester but it no way reflects who most mancunians actually support.

ello_jo said:
mcfc22 said:

Sorry mate

I just wanted to know because I didn't know, maybe I phrased the question wrong

CITD

Fallowfield Red said:
You all seem to have missed the point I was trying to make. The reason a lot of manc reds don't attend home games isn't because they are 'archair fans' or plastics its because they have either been priced out, choose not to go anymore because they're sick of all the JCLs/mongs who go to OT these days or they simply can't get tickets because there is too much demand for them from people all over the country. If there's a season ticket going for £800 whose going to be more willing to buy it, a lad from Ordsall estate or some middle class tarquin from the home counties?

so obviously city have more match going fans from manchester but it no way reflects who most mancunians actually support.
To be fair mate ist really isn't that hard to get a ticket to united, if these fans were diehard, like they claim, then they would piss getting a ticket. A lad who I know and his fellow red fans go down on matchday about ten o clock and always get a ticket. They also aren't the richest, so they haven't been outpriced. United fans seem to basically enjoy the glory but can't be assed making the effort. Fair enough if you go personally, you deserve to support your team and had a lot to clebrate over the years. But I cannot stand a red giving it out if they never go and watch their team. To be fair I watch chelsea and arsenal a lot of the time so I could easily say I support any one of the two but I'm a true blue and get down to the ground every game.

Plus if it was so hard why are so many blues finding it piss easy to get a ticket in your end at you place. CTID!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.