40M Bid from Corinthians

Neil McNab said:
Why are people saying "take the money" as if it's being wafted under our noses in a Samsonite. Joorabchian's history of dodge pot dealing, money laundering, asset stripping and cavorting with the Russian mob whilst at Corinthians I wouldn't have anything to do with that offer.

The people clamouring for the completion of this transfer are probably experienced only in negotiating whether or not to have fries with it!

Trust the club to know what they're doing. No one else really knows what is being offered, do they?

How can City fans clamour to see the back of one of the best strikers in world football?

I like Aguero very much, but he is a very different striker to Tevez. He might complement our other forwards better perhaps, but I can't see him scoring as many goals.

I thought aguero might go to Real Madrid but the Times are reporting that Real have signed a pre-contract agreement with Neymar.

Marvin said:
How can City fans clamour to see the back of one of the best strikers in world football?

I like Aguero very much, but he is a very different striker to Tevez. He might complement our other forwards better perhaps, but I can't see him scoring as many goals.

I thought aguero might go to Real Madrid but the Times are reporting that Real have signed a pre-contract agreement with Neymar.

Because he isn't a team player, he mainly plays for himself !

Agreed he is one of the best strikers in world football, and strikers do need a selfish streak in their makeup, but Tevez takes this too far.

I agree with you about Aguero though I can't see him coming to City ad scoring the same amount of goals as Tevez in his first season. I would still like us to sign either a more experienced Premier League striker like Drogba who can help the younger players develop or sign a poacher like Higuain.

Well we did very well as a team with Tevez. He was central to our play.

Aguero, Dzeko and balotelli (if fit) are great strikers. Don't want Drobga. Don't write off Santa Cruz. Also we have Guidetti

Marvin said:

Simple. He doesn't want to be here. I don't want any players who do not want to be here or to be more precise want to get away.

He has too much baggage and I for one am sick of the drama involved around him.

I understand that, but whilst he's in our team he's still 100% committed.

Ignore the media speculation. They will always write rubbish.

He wants to be with his young children but seems happy with his team mates and manager.

why cant kia pay part of the fee? Sure that shared owenership is allowed in south america 40 mil from Corinthians & 10mil from kia, he has has 25mil plus from us if he wants tevez to move he should do his bit.

purdymcr said:
why cant kia pay part of the fee? Sure that shared owenership is allowed in south america 40 mil from Corinthians & 10mil from kia, he has has 25mil plus from us if he wants tevez to move he should do his bit.

With all the speculation about Tevez retiring in 2/3 years then he will have no sell on value so that wouldnt be financially viable for Kia.

Marvin said:

the longer we keep him the more he'll moan, at the moment his stock is at its highest, another year of strops and moans will see that value drop and of course it does nothing to encourage a good team spirit.
good player but quite honestly not worth the bloody trouble.

Marvin said:
I understand that, but whilst he's in our team he's still 100% committed.

Ignore the media speculation. They will always write rubbish.

He wants to be with his young children but seems happy with his team mates and manager.
Tevez scored a lot of goals, but when he played, the rest of the team didn't. Perhaps as they just expected him to do it or perhaps because he insisted he did it.

There's a lesson from the rags here - van horseface looked irreplaceable in terms of goals, yet they played better as a team without him as Ronaldo took on the responsibility. When he went, shrek stepped up.

This isn't like in the past when we've lost the only decent player we had e.g. Kinky or swp. Silva, yaya, dzeko, balo plus whoever comes in all have an opportunity without having to defer to tevez. It could be the making of us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.