44 Years Ago… Johnny Bond, Johnny Bond, Johnny Bond

the thing is he didnt fuck Reid off he played him in midfield so he could play his son in def. Reid played 42 games that season
I was meaning when he went to Seattle on loan..I wasn't meaning permanently. You know, I was watching Reid play for City until 1987 when he did leave.

Correct. Nicky Reid was still turning out for City in 1987.
who keeps saying Bond fucked him off for his son ?
Reid played regularly for City throughout the JB era and well after.
As I recall at the time the issue was that many City fans thought Reid’s best position was centre half and Bond played his son there and moved Reid to midfield.

Bang on. He wasn’t as bad as some on hear are making out. It was allisons return that destroyed us.
Absolutely 100% bang on. Allison, aided and abetted by Swales, damned near brought us to our knees with that crazy couple of years. It took us 40 years, and a bloke with a lot of filthy oil money, to recover. Though I suppose it could be argued that Bernstein, and later Wardle and Makin, steadied the ship to a degree. But we still didn't really have a pot to piss in until Thaksin showed up.

Correct. Nicky Reid was still turning out for City in 1987.
who keeps saying Bond fucked him off for his son ?
Reid played regularly for City throughout the JB era and well after.
He didn't fuck him off from the club he did fuck him off from the position he'd played so well in to shoe horn his lad in, team sprit that had taken us to a league semi, fa cup final and a more than comfortable league position was gone and the rest was history.(not that we have any)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.