#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a weird season. His natural instincts that make him so exciting seem to be getting coached out of him, but he also seems to be growing as a player at the same time. Next season with a striker up front should be interesting (for him and Grealish, to be honest).
It had been pointed out to me (and I had noticed myself) by my non City supporting mates the amount of time our Phil now spends on his arse whinging at the ref - a habit learnt from his new buddy Jack perhaps? I hope he grows out of it and goes back to the lad we all know and love.....

Tried hard and kept going. Looks a couple yards slower than normal, I'll put it down to all the running he's done.

Having a bit of a reset season which is expected at his age, expect him to kick on again next season when we have a striker and he doesnt have to sacrifice himself up top.

It had been pointed out to me (and I had noticed myself) by my non City supporting mates the amount of time our Phil now spends on his arse whinging at the ref - a habit learnt from his new buddy Jack perhaps? I hope he grows out of it and goes back to the lad we all know and love.....
That’s because he’s getting kicked more.

He's become a 10 goal-a-season midfielder which is great, but he seems to have little 5 minute spells of brilliance as opposed to truly dominating a game.

What a crock of shit. The refs are giving him no protection as seen especially in our last 4 or 5 games.

I wish Pep would let the lads of their leash a little bit more. Phil could have roasted Carvajal a few times last night but he drags at back and it passes it along. Just drive at your man, make something happen.

Not what Pep want's. Most of our players seem instructed to just pass and then move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.