47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 G/A and it feels like he's hardly played all season due to various circumstances.
Interestingly, he already has the same number of league goals and assists this season 9 and 5, respectively, in 1,411 minutes as he managed in the entirety of last season: 9 and 5 from 2,134 minutes. He appears to be relishing and exploiting the space Haaland creates and the havoc that Haaland wreaks.

I think it will be. Pep was talking about peaks and troughs and Phils went through his dip and has come out looking better. He'll be dynamite next season. Looking great for the run in too
I agree, he was playing really well before his appendicitis but it looks like he's fit for the run in, because we're going to need him.

He has done well for such a short cameo and being out of the team for so long. I hope he starts against West Ham. We could use some Phil magic at the business end of the season, so we need to get him up to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.