47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really needs to nail down a position in the side next season. 22/23 year old generational talents are usually the first name on the team sheet for club and country. Foden still remains a squad player for both.

Assuming that both Bernardo and Gundogan leave in the summer, and Bellingham moves elsewhere, he really should be utilised in a more central area. That would also allow McAtee to take Foden’s role in the squad.

He really needs to nail down a position in the side next season. 22/23 year old generational talents are usually the first name on the team sheet for club and country. Foden still remains a squad player for both.

Assuming that both Bernardo and Gundogan leave in the summer, and Bellingham moves elsewhere, he really should be utilised in a more central area. That would also allow McAtee to take Foden’s role in the squad.
He will, he's too good and if he's on form he starts imo.

He's been unfortunate this season. He struggled with injury after the World Cup and just when he was coming into form, he had to have surgery for appendicitis and is still getting fit from that, but when he's on the pitch you can see how good he is.

He will, he's too good and if he's on form he starts imo.

He's been unfortunate this season. He struggled with injury after the World Cup and just when he was coming into form, he had to have surgery for appendicitis and is still getting fit from that, but when he's on the pitch you can see how good he is.

I think injury and illness has been the main issue this year.

Does he start the 2nd leg at home?

We need to go for the win and he is a much better goal threat than Silva. Will be a tough call but I'd prefer Foden on the right against Madrid.

I think we will see Foden on the right, shifting more central when we have the ball, in support of Erling, and Bernardo more central and more defensive.

My team for the second leg would be this one, with the forward three more fluid.

--------------------Ederson ---------------------
Walker--------Stones----------Dias--------Akanji
-----Bernardo------Rodri---------Grealish--------
----------Foden----------------KDB-----------------
---------------------Erling---------------------------

Does he start the 2nd leg at home?

We need to go for the win and he is a much better goal threat than Silva. Will be a tough call but I'd prefer Foden on the right against Madrid.
He has to play from the start Sunday and go and win us the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.