47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Foden now getting more and more minutes centrally England really do have fantastic front 6. Probable the best in World football.

Rice
Bellingham. Foden
Saka. Grealish/Sterling
Kane

Should really be winning things..
England will arguably be more desirable than ever when Southgates leaves.

He got a goal and made a difference. I want to see him in the middle again where he can control the game. He’s isolated at times on the wing

Pep just totally objects to playing him in the middle. I really do wonder why?
It's pretty clear to me that those rumors of Alvarez wanting guaranteed minutes in the summer were true.

Again, I rate Alvarez, but he loses the ball just as often as Phil does and isn't half the creative/goal-scoring threat the latter is.

It's pretty clear to me that those rumors of Alvarez wanting guaranteed minutes in the summer were true.

Again, I rate Alvarez, but he loses the ball just as often as Phil does and isn't half the creative/goal-scoring threat the latter is.
That’s the first I’ve heard of that, and if it’s true, who is he to demand minutes? I love him but his first touch is so below par.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.