47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how underrated he is by the general media. I've seen a couple of 'Team of the Season so far', from pundits and internet personalities (or whatever the hell you call them), not one considered Foden in their team, not even a mention.

Happened with Stones last season. Genuinely feels like our English players get overlooked alot.

Crazy how underrated he is by the general media. I've seen a couple of 'Team of the Season so far', from pundits and internet personalities (or whatever the hell you call them), not one considered Foden in their team, not even a mention.

Happened with Stones last season. Genuinely feels like our English players get overlooked alot.
Good.

Words don't do him justice currently. He's playing like one of the very best players in the world.

As mentioned in the game thread as well- I feel like he's been showing real leadership qualities all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.