47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

He wasn't great but there was next to no space to operate. You don't take a player of his caliber off when three points is what's more or less required. The only goalscorer left on the pitch after he was taken off were KDB and Haaland, and the latter needs service.

No fucker gave him the ball. Hes still got a lot of games left this season to show what he’s made of.
I know what he's made of and that was the problem today he couldn't get himself into the game

The fact he got brought off just told me he must have been tired, as he could quite easily have won us the game

Every time he got the ball there were three defenders around him , couldnt find space against a very negative team , our only hope was a glimmer of Phil's brilliance to win the game but was well shackled

He wasn't great but there was next to no space to operate. You don't take a player of his caliber off when three points is what's more or less required. The only goalscorer left on the pitch after he was taken off were KDB and Haaland, and the latter needs service.

Should never be played wide for me only centrally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.