47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Not his best game but you can say that for every player that started the game.

I wouldn't put it down to him believing the hype or having an eye on the euros, he's not like that, he is City through and through and would have wanted to win today more than anybody.

We just weren't at the races today, it happens now and again.

If even Foden and Rodri have a bad match, then there's nothing we can do. They really have carried us hard this season.

KDB and Bernardo shadows of themselves.

Haaland mediocre most of the time. Alvarez is not at our best level, Grealish mostly mediocre.

They truly deserve all praise.

Agree with every word mate.

Was really disappointed with Foden today. Player of the season and a stage for him to really shine. Utterly average performance. But as you say, he’s been one of the main reasons we’ve won the league this season.

Couldn’t give a monkey’s about England in the summer, roll on next season!

Simply marked out of the game against the Rags , there were three players within a couple of yards of him all through the game but that should have opened up space for other players and we didnt use it , after half an hour Pep should have moved him wide to find some space , but what do i know , Pep gets paid the big bucks and his record isnt too shabby :)

The lad is the best in the world to play in-between the lines, but what do you do when there are no lines left to slot in-between left. I would say move him up front in a false nine position with Doku and another Riyad like player on the right. The problem is Haaland is anchored in that penalty spot area like 100-year oak tree. Or move him deeper in Kev's position. Whichever one option either Haaland or Kev will need to start from the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.