47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Doesn't work hard enough to be playing in the middle, Amrabum can't run but didn't really have to to keep tabs on him. Ball switched numerous times to Gvardiol who was left no options as Foden didn't get on his bike to support. The distance Fernandes built between them to assist the second not acceptable.

Minor point of contention but how can you get the quote wrong when it's right there in a clip that's 5 seconds long? He doesn't ask who is the best player in the Premier League, he asks who is the best player from England.

On a day where the Bellingham hype train is hurtling down the tracks towards us, I just hope that when Phil heads to the Euros that PratGate actually uses him correctly. I do fear that he will make the entire team revolve around Bellend-ingham and Kane and shove Phil out on the wing or worse keep him on the bench. Nothing surprises me with that charlatan.

I can forgive Phil a subpar performance in the FA Cup final. He’s been brilliant this season and is another one who will have very much needed this week off.

On a day where the Bellingham hype train is hurtling down the tracks towards us, I just hope that when Phil heads to the Euros that PratGate actually uses him correctly. I do fear that he will make the entire team revolve around Bellend-ingham and Kane and shove Phil out on the wing or worse keep him on the bench. Nothing surprises me with that charlatan.

I can forgive Phil a subpar performance in the FA Cup final. He’s been brilliant this season and is another one who will have very much needed this week off.
That gorp has pretty much admitted he’ll be playing from the left.

I think he kicks on again next season. Should feature centrally way more. I’ll be lumping on over 20 prem goals. He’s the real deal.

Doesn't work hard enough to be playing in the middle, Amrabum can't run but didn't really have to to keep tabs on him. Ball switched numerous times to Gvardiol who was left no options as Foden didn't get on his bike to support. The distance Fernandes built between them to assist the second not acceptable.
You're basing we what you are saying off one game!

He's worked hard enough throughout the season playing in the middle most of the time and he won POTS in case you hadn't noticed ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.