47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

I think it's 50/50 that the useless twat Southgate will do just that. He actually thinks Arnold and Gallagher is better in midfield than Foden.
Arnold played shite yet the media only highlighted his 40 yard diagonal pass.
They missed him losing the ball 5 yards outside our 18 yard box and countless other times he couldn't control the ball.
He's a great player but he can't play with his back to play, he's the right back to take over from Walker when he eventually stops playing.
Red shirt players get all the plaudits even when they play shite.

Arnold played shite yet the media only highlighted his 40 yard diagonal pass.
They missed him losing the ball 5 yards outside our 18 yard box and countless other times he couldn't control the ball.
He's a great player but he can't play with his back to play, he's the right back to take over from Walker when he eventually stops playing.
Red shirt players get all the plaudits even when they play shite.
I cant believe what Im reading in the online reports. Apparently bellingham, TAA ans Saka “shone”. WTF?

Bellingham was good for 35 minutes but has no disciplie. He was all over the show, a lot if the times in someone elses position. TAA was poor and Saka got an assist from a shit cross that deflected.
Yes Foden was poor but, barring Guehi and Bellingham for 35 mins, so was everyone else. Dont hear much about Kane touching it twice in the first half.

Quite a lot of support on comment sections in media. Most saying bellingham choosing not to find foden as he wants the limelight
Prime example second half, bellingham was in the left corner trying to turn a full back when Trippier (i think it was) was on the corner of the box (kev position) wide open and calling for it. Bellingham ignored him tried to turn the defender another two times and chipped in to the box for the goalie to easily collect.

All about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.