47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was very good in the role given to play, the best after Alvarez and Rodri, particularly his lay offs. Nothing wrong with him.
I don't think he's playing badly or anything, maybe he's just taking a bit of time to adjust to being more a focal point.

Not his greatest performance, a little sloppy with his final ball and no chance he did enough to convince waistcoat!

Weird spell before he came off where he gave it away with some poor play and then when we recovered the ball he just smashed it up the pitch rather than picking a pass.

That tells me he was cooked! Hopefully just a fitness thing. He hasn't played many games back to back with injuries/illnesses and I'm sure he'll improve as his match fitness does.

He is 23 and playing regularly for the best team in the world under the best coach in the world , absolutely nothing wrong with Foden he is capable of winning a game on his own and will prove it time and again this season.
Just wish people would get of his back ,he gives everything for the shirt , sometimes things dont come off for him but give him credit for trying we should be proud as f*ck about this lad , i certainly am.

He was very good in the role given to play, the best after Alvarez and Rodri, particularly his lay offs. Nothing wrong with him.
He was not better than Nunes or Doku...just keeping it real...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.