47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

It was a massive mistake but Pep's comments in his post-match are wildly unfair.

I can't recall him ever putting dropped points down to a single mistake as he did today despite our defense leaking goals all season.

Saying "Rodri's red card versus Forest CAN happen but Phil's penalty CAN'T" is an absolutely ridiculous and baffling thing to say. If I was Phil, I'd be fuming with myself and Pep.

Looks like I'll have to watch the penalty again. At the time it looked like Phil went to clear the ball and the Palace player ran into Phils boot.
I seem to remember something similar happening to Kev last season (Kev was the attacker) and the ruling went the opposite way.

Pep doesnt hold back with Phil he always gets it in the neck he takes a lot of criticism , Pep knows he's a local lad and will take all the shite he gives hom because he will never leave the club.
Would be nice if Pep slagged Haaland in public for missing over 20 clear cut chances this season, but that wont happen Haaland wouldnt put up with it and would move to Real in a heartbeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.