5:2 diet

currently started this on monday after bloating up to 14 stone since dislocating my knee (4th time ) from 12 stone gonna mix it with insanity and maybe a mile run on a morning or something, one thing i need advise on is iv always been a big drinker (not alcohol except on a night out) but anything since i was a kid a drink never lasted me longer than 30 seconds and i can easily put down 12 litres of water a day. Will this make it harder to lose weight with water weight and so on ? if i only drink aroun 4 litres im always thirsty and my piss it still yellow so apparently not hydrated and it only goes clear after around 8litres so so apprently hydrated ? advice would be much appreciated as iv only just thought about it.

kye1991 said:
currently started this on monday after bloating up to 14 stone since dislocating my knee (4th time ) from 12 stone gonna mix it with insanity and maybe a mile run on a morning or something, one thing i need advise on is iv always been a big drinker (not alcohol except on a night out) but anything since i was a kid a drink never lasted me longer than 30 seconds and i can easily put down 12 litres of water a day. Will this make it harder to lose weight with water weight and so on ? if i only drink aroun 4 litres im always thirsty and my piss it still yellow so apparently not hydrated and it only goes clear after around 8litres so so apprently hydrated ? advice would be much appreciated as iv only just thought about it.

Keep yourself hydrated mate, it's important not only for hydration purposes but also helps with digestion (amongst other things) and no it shouldn't make it harder, no need for anyone on here to consider water manipulation as a means of losing weight.

Fast day yesterday for me was;
Muller Yogurt, apple, mixed beans and veg salad and some grilled chicken and salad when I got home.

My calculations put it just over 600 calories.

Went to the gym as well and according the various machines I went on I "burnt" nearly 200 calories.

Kept drinking water throughout the day and felt perfectly fine.

Back to my normal day today,
Fruit and fiber cereal for breakfast
chicken brown rice and lentils with steamed veg for lunch
Mackrel and steamed veg and pasta for dinner tonight.

Drank just water and one bottle of ice tea all week so far!

Feeling much fresher and active, going to the gym is helping massively though!

CTID101 said:
Fast day yesterday for me was;
Muller Yogurt, apple, mixed beans and veg salad and some grilled chicken and salad when I got home.

My calculations put it just over 600 calories.

Went to the gym as well and according the various machines I went on I "burnt" nearly 200 calories.

Kept drinking water throughout the day and felt perfectly fine.

Back to my normal day today,
Fruit and fiber cereal for breakfast
chicken brown rice and lentils with steamed veg for lunch
Mackrel and steamed veg and pasta for dinner tonight.

Drank just water and one bottle of ice tea all week so far!

Feeling much fresher and active, going to the gym is helping massively though!
Sounds great mate, keep up the good work

Went to WH Smith today to look for a book on the subject, I enjoy a good read and I think it would help with the motivation.
But there was about six or seven different books and menu planners could anyone recommend a good one please.

Fast day again for me also, 3rd one and seems to be getting easier. Been using my fitness pal and eating better on the other days, already feeling better and lost a couple of pounds to. Though 5 a side in this heat probably helped a bit.

I'm definitely gonna give this a go starting this coming week. I've started exercising regularly this summer and I've gotten really into it for the first time in like 2 years I think, and I do feel a bit better and I at least imagine it's starting to show, but the weight's not coming off. It's not a mystery at all, I eat too much, and too much shit at that. So this should be pretty good, I have no real problem fasting anyway, just need to get a fresh water bottle handy and I'm ready to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.